A4I attended the CFS 41 event at the FAO in Rome and collaborated with the Overseas Development Institute (ODI) for this breakout session on ‘Linking smallholders to markets: lessons from working models’ on Wednesday the 15th of October from 6.00-7.30pm in the Iran room. Click here to read ‘Scaling up- scaling up: food security, smallholder farmers & markets‘ a summary of the event from our blog.
- Neil Briscoe, UK Ambassador to the Rome Agencies (moderator)
- Thom Sprenger, Chief Strategy Officer-Harvest Plus
- Stephanie Hanson, Senior Vice President Communications & Partnerships – One Acre Fund
- Sharada Keats, Research Officer- Overseas Development Institute
- Chris Mitchell, Manager at Bain & Company
- Alex Simuyandi, Senior Operations Manager at AgDevCo
The event was attended by over 70 participants and a lively discussion followed the panel. Click on the reports below to download the 2010 ‘Leaping & Learning’ and ‘Views for G8’ reports that formed the basis for our side event.